We’re having a party to celebrate the first figs of the season in the new Wigle Whiskey Garden!
Thursday, 5:30 – 8:30 pm
Location: 1055 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Fig-based delicacies demonstrated and prepared by Vallozzi’s Chef Josiah Henry
- A complimentary fig-based Wigle cocktail created exclusively for the occasion
- Old world cured meats by Parma Sausage Co.
- Hand-crafted sorbet by Anne Gilligan
- Authentic Italian pastries
- Traditional Italian music by Jimmy Faiella on the mandolin
- Fig growing tips and advice from the experts at The Italian Garden Project
The Wigle Bar will be offering their full line of distilled spirits
Silent auction sponsored by Mondo Italiano – Five varieties of potted fig trees will be available for purchase
Fig Fest! supports the ongoing mission of The Italian Garden Project including Italian American vegetable garden documentation, educational programs and website, and heirloom seed preservation garden.
$35 in advance, $40 at the door
Rain or Shine! Rain won’t stop the party! We’ll just head into the newly renovated Wigle Barrelhouse.
Directions and parking info at www.wiglewhiskey.com/whiskey-garden